`Ryan's.

`Ryan's.
Always there for me, being around me. His big bear hug,coolest hands and little kiss mean a little happiness.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

if you had cared, i wouldn't have felt this way.

Because he listens. Because I know I’m not taken for granted. Because he makes me stay on the safe side of the road when we’re crossing the street. Because I know he’d still love me even if I gain hundreds of pounds and bearly be able to scratch my head. Because one hug from him lightens up my long tiring day. Because he doesn’t rush things. Because he doesn’t bother waiting for a couple of hours just for a 10 minute ride with me to Vito Cruz. Because he’s effortlessly adorable especially when he plays asleep when I overtalk. Because he’s still as sweet when his friends are around. Because he appreciates every little thing I do for him. Because he’s cute when he’s jealous even if he seldom admits he is. Because he waits and insists on seeing me when he’d rather be at home playing basketball. Because it has been three years and his hugs and kisses still give me butterflies. Because he doesn’t mind listening to my rants. Because he makes me feel pretty even on my bad hair days. Because he goes for what’s right over what he wants not only for goodness’ sake but also because he knows that’s what would make me happy. Because he never fails to make me feel that I’m his only girl. Because he makes ways and not excuses. Because I’ve been with a couple of boys and he’s the only one I picture waking up to every morning in the near future.
I love him and it’s probably too early to say this is forever but right now that’s how it feels like. He’s the one I’m gonna marry.
You are very blessed, miss.
via- internet.

1 comment: