`Ryan's.

`Ryan's.
Always there for me, being around me. His big bear hug,coolest hands and little kiss mean a little happiness.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing's going to stop the tears.
Thinking back, days when we were still so sweet and happy.
I really felt we were like those young married couples walking on streets, going shopping and everywhere else together.
God gave you to me, and slowly things got ven better than before. Fate gave us time and time to get together, but things slowly got out of hand.
You never did ever realize how fucking pain my heart feels whenever we quarrel or you scolding me.
You never did, or perhaps you did.
Prove to me we'll spend our days happier, can you?
You know i love you, my dear boy.
I said i' ll try, give me time will you? It isn't easy as said, will you try as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment