`Ryan's.

`Ryan's.
Always there for me, being around me. His big bear hug,coolest hands and little kiss mean a little happiness.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ridiculous huh.

What's wrong these few days, I've no idea.
Quarelling never seem to end.
No matter how much frustrations a person gets, he/she don't have to vent out on the other person right.
Why is it always me that's ending all the quarrellings?
I just want to have a steady relationship with the person I'm with, is it that difficult? I've tried to make our days in future better and happier, but failed to try harder.
Your classmates got retained and you feel bad, but is there a need to say things till this manner. Really, I sometimes doubt what you say after what I heard from the the rest of them. I know you care, you love me , you're worried for me. But please dear, show it in another way alright? You know what I said mostly were words of anger,but what about yours? K shall stop, will be back soon to this dead space of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment