`Ryan's.

`Ryan's.
Always there for me, being around me. His big bear hug,coolest hands and little kiss mean a little happiness.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

promisepromise,pinky swear.


HAPPY EIGHTH MONTH TO YOU, DEAR!

its been eight months since we've got together in the beginning of this year.
although i may not be the best girlfriend, i may have attitude, but i'll try to be a better girl for the sake of you alright!
i know EOY's coming soon, and that we won't have time for one another till this 1month is over.
but its alright, we can still go for study dates rightright! :-)
oh and i know you love giving me surprises.
but then..
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCARE ME LIKE THIS RIGHT. I REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD FORGOTTEN TODAY'S OUR EIGHTH MONTH LEH. !@#$#%%&^&@#!
your god damn surprise is enough to make me go super depressed k.
no more next time hur!
today didn't get to wish you happy eighth month face to face, but nevermind.
saturday i will :-)
andand!!!!!! i'm so honoured that you actually teared for me.
well, i know i'm the first girl after 15years of your life you actually promised so much to, and teared for, and rushed down just to see me, and wiping my tears off when i'm crying so hard.
thanks alot baby, i appreciate what you've done.
wait till our first year anniversary, i will give you something special kkk!
i love you bby:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment